Where has our baby gone. Look at how all her baby-ness has been shed. She is a little girl!!! She has changed right before our eyes-literally! We can't believe she is FOUR already. Make it stop.
Some things she has said lately:
1. Oh my God, I think I'm in trouble! (as she reached the top of a rope ladder and couldn't quite make the leap over)
2. Good night you both! (heard on the monitor at bedtime)
3. Oh good lord, who's gonna clean this mess. (surveying her playtime mess)
4. You stay in the kitchen mommy I'm gonna do my bills.
5. I'm too tired for sleep I think I need new batteries.
6. Can I have some coffee please?
7. I think I need a cuddle.
She says so many cute things and sometimes things she shouldn't say. We have to stifle our laughs lots of times! She was having a time out this week, she really doesn't care for them, and she tries to bargain her way out. She's at the table and we were right by her side in the kitchen telling her she cannot be fresh. So she says, "I'm sorry mommy. Okay? You're a genius!" She knows exactly what she's doing.