Monday, October 12, 2009

Help me Rhonda

Deluxe Ni Hao Kai-Lan Halloween Costume - Child Size Small - Buyseasons - Toys "R" Us Click the link to see what our BEAUTIFUL CHINESE LITTLE GIRL wants to be for Halloween. I'd rather she wanted to be a piece of head cheese. Thank God we still have time to for her to change her mind. Don't we?
The thing that really gets me is that she knows she is Chinese yet she wants to be a CARTOON CHARACTER of a LITTLE CHINESE GIRL! Don't get me wrong Kai-lan is adorable, but this costume is hideous! I really think they will sell out though. (wink wink)

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Oh boy. I can't believe she doesn't want to be a princess -- this is certainly the age for it.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHH! Please Emily, no-no-no-no! I know you want to be a cartoon character but isn't there something else maybe? I know you were a Butterfly last year -- how about a Lovely Ladybug, or a Disney Princess or Bernie Madoff even:) Who knows though, maybe you would be the most beautiful Ni Ho Kai-Lan EVER because you are certainly the most beautiful little girl EVER!