Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Can't


Is "I can't" better than "no"? Emily can you please peepee in the potty? A "no" would be okay with me. Not so with our chatterbox. Her response, " Carol I can't, not now, maybe atta, atta I watch Einsteins, no panties now...kaaaaay?" Pretty thorough respose eh. I do have a little model strut of her in her new panties...






Cute huh. How about this little gem...Wanna buy a used car?


She just puuuuulls you in and before you know it we've left the store with books and toys and candies and the lady from the checkout will be over at six for snacks. That is what she does.


This smile is the reason she gets to stay up later than we think she should. Keep quiet, you know you would too! Our smart little sweetie also knows what she wants in life. With her birthday money she has let me know that she wants a "yadder". While she was eating breakfast she said "mommy?" I said "yes Mimi". She says "I need a "yadder". I said "what do you need a ladder for? To climb?" "Yes, mommy, yes!" "What do you need to climb for Emily?" "To reach it mommy, I need to reach it." Well yes you do sweetie! She replies " I need a bue yadder." We'll get right on that babygirl! She really deserves all the colors we can find.
*camel not actual size shown

3 comments:

mimi's mommy said...

*Camel shown not actual size*

Anonymous said...

"America's Next Top Model"??? Look at those legs ... I think they're longer than mine! What a show off ... when you look like that you can afford to be. A bue yadder huh? Maybe she can bypass mommy, and the potty & go straight for the M & M's herself -- who needs the middleman? Me thinks Mimi may be a little too smart. Love, Pauline & David

mimi's mommy said...

The picture of Farley with the camel... Bill says to me "Carol, the carpet looks dirty" ....um Bill, that's the patio...outside...