Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A funny thing happened on the way down the stairs

Yesterday, as I was fixing Emily's hair, I grabbed one red elastic for the top of her head. Emily told me "no mommy, 2 lastics, mimi be cute baby girl". When she has two pigtails on her head, she thinks she looks like the babygirl from Monsters Inc. She is very modest, my girl.
Today, she has two pigtails with yellow "lastics". As we were coming down the stairs for her breakfast, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She turned to me and said "so cute babygirl, daddy come home say my God mimi so pitty". The funny thing is, that is exactly what he will say!
She has her daddy wrapped tightly around her finger. And, that is exactly where he would like to stay. Nothing is better than the love from this little babygirl who loves " a hug, a kuss, ana skeez". (a hug, a kiss, and a squeeze)Then she squeals with delight. Aaaaaahhhhh.
mimi's mommy

No comments: