Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I did it!

Hello family and friends, I started a blog, which started the whole world laughing. Oh, if they only knew...Remember that song? Well, I changed the words a bit. That's what I do though. I make stuff up. Sometimes. It will be up to you to figure out when I'm telling the truth.
This blog is set up for me to talk about Emily, ramble about what is not important and to share what is going on in our lives . I hope you enjoy it. When I get good at it, I'll also post pictures of things and us! Please feel free to leave a comment. Be nice-it's for Emily to read too!
Love,
Mimi's Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!

The Author

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Mimi's Mommy!!! I can hardly wait to read more about Emily and her very special family. Good luck with your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mimi's Mommy! I'm partial of course since I'm a relative. It will be great to see the daily "goings on" of Mimi and her mommy and I'm especially looking forward to the photos -- she must be getting SO big! Good luck!

Johnny said...

Aha!

C-n-I

now

C-n-T